FD specialises in brokering (buying and selling) of securities of different companies listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange.
The main types of products/services we offer are:
i.Buying and selling of shares on the NSE on behalf of clients;
ii.Opening CDS accounts;
iii.Assisting clients in immobilsation/dematerialization of shares.
- Fixed income securities: This entails trading in Government securities and corporate bonds;
- Money market instruments such as Treasury Bills. These are short term investments of funds by individuals and/or corporates;
- Offshore investments: This refers to investments undertaken outside an investor’s home country.
All these services are offered to all types of investors comprising companies, institutions, groups and individual investors.
Research and Analysis
We provide our clients with pertinent information that will allow them to make sound/balanced investment decisions. Our market research and analysis include:
- General market research and analysis
- Extensive information on bank interest rates, historical share prices, sector analysis, national macro-economic analysis and business sentiment analysis..
- Specific company research analysis i.e. information on companies in the securities market and their share valuation.
The above value addition services enable our clients to make more informed portfolio selection and investment decisions.
Corporate Advisory Services
- Raising capital through the issue of debt and equity.
- Initial Public Offerings i.e. placing securities on the market.
- Balance sheet restructuring;
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business and share valuations